[This was filmed before the outbreak] 5, 6, 7, 8! Hi from TREASURE! [Hi & Hello] [Morning excitement] Where are we? Seoul Station! You know what’s ironic? Seoul locals rarely come here. First time for me and DOYOUNG. [Country boy]
I’ve seen it in the movies. Today’s stars! [Iksan boys: JEONG WOO & JUNG HWAN] [Today is TRIP TO IKSAN] You’re gonna love the trip. – Can I get my hopes up?
– Yeah. I’ll make a poem starting with IK-SAN. [Surprised 1, 2, 3] [All of a sudden?] [Baby takes everyone by surprise] [What poem will he make?]
1, 2, 3! IK! (IK) Extreme! 1, 2, 3! SAN! (SAN) Mountain. [Okay, genius] [Hehe] Let’s have JEONG WOO try! [Grunt / Make it look good]
You show them! 1, 2, 3! IK! (IK) Iksan! 1, 2, 3! SAN! (SAN) Mountainous! [We have a long way to go!] What is Iksan dialect? (Dialect) Tastes delicious! Delicious! – Not sure, I don’t have an accent.
– Really? Is there Iksan dialect? – Yes!
– No! (Dialect) Hey, what’s up? [Not cursing]
What are you Ik(San)… Sorry. What were you trying to say? Don’t take it that far! [Changing the subject]
The KTX train! Have you taken it before? – No, this is my first time.
– Really? Here’s how you tell KTX trains
apart from the subway. Subway trains look like this. [Round shape]
Yam! Yam! (LOL) But the KTX is… (daring). [Understood] Pointy nose, saying “What?” [Iksan tour with daring KTX]
– Which one? – Train 9. [Separate area to avoid disturbance]
– Where are you going? – Iksan. [Why are you making that face?] I’m really excited. This is my first train trip. The snack cart comes every 30 minutes. – Oh?
– Is that for real? Just kidding, this is KTX. [Glancing around] Don’t we have to buckle up? [Suspicious]
There are seat-belts! [JIHOON]
Really. I take it. Trust me. [Fumbling]
That’s because you lie. [JIHOON]
I was kidding again! [YE DAM]
I thought there were… [Let’s go!] [Only the newbies are loud] This definitely feels different
from subway line 7. ♪ Pangaparapangpang pangpang ♪ [Train-ride meals for TREASURE] [A bite for MASHIHO] [Then ASAHI] [Why do they share with one each?] [Chomp] [Spills cream] [Camera takes notice] [I need some privacy] Take a bite! You should do these stuff. Remember our ep.1 legend? JAE HYUK said, “Coochie coo.” [JAE HYUK’s ep.1 legendary shot] [Learning fast] [Rarrr] [What is YOSHI impersonating?] (Answer) Train to Busan! [They reach Iksan, not Busan] What? What? What? What? What’s that on your mouth? Oh! He has a microphone! [Tour guides]
Let’s have a blast today! [What’s going on?] You tour with JEONG WOO or JUNG HWAN. What did we eat on the train? Bread! I knew there was a catch. [They had bread on the train] [Sharp]
They’re up to something. – We can still enjoy the bread!
– Yum. – That was because…
– I knew it! We had two types of bread. [Choco bread vs. Cream bread] The cream one is with JUNG HWAN. The chocolate is with me. [The bread decides which Iksan tour] [JEONG WOO: HYUN SUK, YOSHI, JAE HYUK, ASAHI, YE DAM
JUNG HWAN: JIHOON, JUNKYU, MASHIHO, DOYOUNG, HARUTO] JUNG HWAN, can you handle them? [That’s a yes]
We have a great leader! [Bursting with confidence] [Hitting a nerve]
JIHOON could take over anytime. JIHOON might say 30 minutes later, “Let’s go this way!” JUNG HWAN answers, “Okay!” [Just happy / Not denying it] You should remember this! Since JUNG HWAN and I are tour guides, you should listen to what we say. [Listen to youngest members] What happens if we don’t? Then we leave you here. [That’s scary]
You have to spend the night here. JUNG HWAN’s been waiting for this! [We’re your tour guide]
So please listen to what we say. – JUNG HWAN looks cute today.
– He’s excited! [Excited to tour his hometown] My tour is Baekje Retro Trip! [Sounds like studying history]
Baekje retro? OMG! – What about JUNG HWAN?
– Newtro! [Iksan newtro?]
– Yay! – Famous spots in Iksan? [The Iksan tours start now] JUNG HWAN, where are we? We’re only 100m from the station. Stop asking that! – I don’t really know this area.
– Really? (Shamelessly) Yup. What’s this? Shouldn’t you tell us about this? [???]
It must be the arts and culture street. [Kind of late]
Yeah, we’re at that place! [JUNG HWAN’s first tour stop] The arts and culture street
is famous in Iksan. [Packed with photo zones] [#Burst mode #At least one good shot] [Bump / LOL] [JIHOON addicted to acting] [Even MASHIHO] [The most playful ever] [Soon realizing his age]
Yup, I’m 21! [Must stop for photos] [Hanging on vs. My way] JIHOON! I’m making them awkward. [LOL] [Hi, friends] A love triangle. [Nope]
You owe me money! [Looking around Iksan Arts Center] [Excited] [Bursting with fun] Aren’t we meeting JEONG WOO later? [JEONG WOO & HYUN SUK flying] HYUN SUK! When JEONG WOO messes up the dance! [HYUN SUK & JEONG WOO] (HYUN SUK) “You did that wrong!” You need to jump. [What happens if he jumps?] [HARUTO levitates in the photo] [Why are they cheering?]
– Cute – Cute! [Cute MASHIHO ♥] My home! I can sleep here. [Cute wriggly MASHIHO ♥] Wow! Amazing! [A mystical UV lighting room] Huh? What’s this? Your teeth…! His teeth are glowing! [LOL] [Showing off their white teeth] I want to shoot a music video here! [TREASURE dreams come true] [‘GOING CRAZY’ (Iksan ver.)] [Way too excited] Check this out! They have a couple’s ID! A friendship ID sounds nice! [After taking photos in pairs] [Friendship ID cards] The understanding and caring
friends of South Korea will forever be together rain or shine. [BFF pledge]
Don’t show up late. Don’t talk mean out of anger. Keep in contact every day. – Trust each other no matter what.
– Let’s promise! I promise. [TREASURE buddies forever] This is JEONG WOO’s tour! Are you guys hungry? – Yes!
– I’m starving! Let’s first eat, then have some fun! [What a great tour guide] We need to take the bus. How long does it take? About 40 minutes. [Tour with breaks]
You can take a nap on the way. [Public transport]
I’ll keep quiet during our ride. [Cramming for the tour] We’ll have beef tartare bibimbap! Who can’t have beef tartare? [Meat can never be enough]
– Nobody. – Okay! Bibimbap! The place looks very appetizing. – It’s been here for a hundred years!
– A hundred? When you eat beef tartare bibimbap, you should enjoy it in big scoops! Don’t pick at it. [Big scoops! You got that?] I’m getting hungry. [Appetizer is served] What’s up with this food? [Iksan’s sweet potato sundae!] – This is my first sundae.
– Really? YOSHI should try it first. YOSHI can start with the food. [Will he like the sundae taste?] – Good?
– Do you like the taste? Let’s dig in! [???]
You can try it first. […Haha…] [All politeness]
You can try it first. [Not looking at each other] [Awkward moment]
They’re meeting for the first time! They picked the wrong seats. [Look up on TMI ep.1]
[Fun watching] You said you weren’t awkward! You should try some. I haven’t tried them before. [ASAHI takes his first bite] [YE DAM starts eating after] [We’re one step closer today] [Make your friendship IDs!] Here it comes! Wow! [Check out this good stuff] [Big scoops like JAE HYUK said] [Beautiful palate] The real deal! [Please be super delicious] The visuals knock you down. “I’m beef tartare bibimbap. Bring it on!” [Rushing to taste more] [Scraping the bowl empty.mp3] [YE DAM knows food]
That’s it! [Finished eating] [Also done eating] [Washing it down with Coke] [Suddenly an old-school vibe] [Cute looks] [MASHIHO & DOYOUNG
Friends forever!] [Friends with legs for miles] [HARUTO & JUNKYU
These shots are for keeps] [Friends who love acting] [JUNG HWAN & JIHOON
We’ll treat you with BFF IDs!] [Iksan newtro boys take the streets!] [Let’s go have a great time!] [Suddenly embarrassed] This is a famous bakery in Iksan. Since we’re in old-school uniforms, let’s eat bread like students back then. [???] We’re students! [All sorts of delicious bread] JUNG HWAN, choose for us. You want me to? [#New customer #Searched on internet] Excuse me. What was your hottest bread in 2019? [???] This store opened in 2020. [I see…] [Shocking] [Picked the hottest bread of 2020] [The tour guide tastes first] MASHIHO, take a bite. [Nom] [Auto reaction] This bakery is called Somlidang. Somli used to be Iksan’s name. – It was called Somli?
– Yeah. Why did they call it Somli? I’m not really sure. That’s what they say. (Busan dialect) JUNG HWAN. [Input accent]
Where are we going next? [Output error]
Where are we going next? [MASHIHO makes a hilarious accent] HARUTO can do accents. [Input accent]
Where are we going next? [Output error]
Where are going DAY (?) [That’s enough country dialect] ♪ Mireuksaji, mireukmireuksaji ♪ [Feeling full & excited] [A cheerful camera angle] [JEONG WOO’s on cloud nine] Hello! Hello there, ma’am! [Making a quick shopping stop]
Pick what you like! [A retro makeover for the trip] This is crazy! [Turning Iksan upside down!] [Looking hard] [ASAHI finds a matching hat] That looks good on you! [HYUN SUK wears red for edge] Isn’t this really pretty? I wish you’re my son-in-law! [Unexpected casting]
– Want to? – Sure! [Congrats, Iksan’s son-in-law]
– I call dibs! – Okay. [TREASURE’s 2020 S/S Retro Collection] [Matching red-passion is a must] [More flowers the merrier decor] [Accessories for unique style] [T-shirt & turtleneck transcend seasons] [My turn] [Iksan’s outlaw complete with hat] [Impressive entrance] – Saved the best for last!
– Wow! [Hot & sexy! Yellow rose is perfection] [PARK JEONG WOO is over-the-top] – Let’s get a feel of Baekje Dynasty.
– Okay! [Tour guide mode] [Professional mic]
– Hello, everyone. – Hello! Welcome to JEONG WOO’s tour. [???] [Wandering away]
– Mischievous me! – JAE HYUK! [A buddy keeping tabs]
Sorry. Mireuksaji Stone Pagoda is our
11th national treasure. [The largest remaining stone pagoda
& the 11th national treasure] It was built during King Mu’s reign in the Baekje Dynasty (639 AD). Oh, I see. The stone pagoda was restored
and revealed in June 2018. That has meaning for us. We started filming
‘TREASURE BOX’ in June 2018. [We’re meant to be] [Quick performance to celebrate
(feat. The East Pagoda)] ♪ Dongdong Mireuksaji ♪ [Guitar – YOSHI] [Vocal – JEONG WOO] [Drums – HYUN SUK / Flag – YE DAM] ♪ Mi-mi-mi Mireuksaji ♪ [Keyboard – ASAHI] [Dance – JAE HYUK] ♪ Mireuksaji, Mireuksaji ♪ ♪ Mireuksaji is 9 stories, Mireuksaji ♪ [Running out of lyrics] Just a little more! ♪ Mireuksaji, Dangganjiju ♪ [Trying best to sing ‘MIREUKSAJI’] A tour with Iksan’s son, JEONG WOO! Come and visit Iksan! [Feels like ‘Hometown Report’]
Iksan! Mireuksaji! [Thanks for coming ♥] [Turning red after] You surprised me! Where is JUNG HWAN’s last stop? [A farm with cute animals] [Welcome ♥] Can I race the ostrich? [Confident] Wow! You’re scary! My bad! [Don’t you wanna race?] [Here’s how they enjoy the farm] [1. Fainthearted type: Easily scared] Don’t do that! [Big strides]
Why are you coming to me? No! Please! [Escaping from the ostrich] HARUTO, I’m scared! [I’m even more scared!] Why are you doing this to me? Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! [2. Touch & play type: Charges ahead]
Let’s go! Let’s go! You have a pretty mane. [Touching] [Patting] [Human back-scratcher for animals] [Fine, you can pat me] [3. Animal-friendly type: Very popular] Wow, DOYOUNG! [LOL] DOYOUNG is like the animal master! [Animal master no.2=MASHIHO] [Happy] Do you want some? [Still patting]
[Give me some more] [More like training animals] [4. Hitting-on type: Flirts recklessly]
Come here, let me pat you. [Watching]
Let me pat you! [Turning away]
Hey, bro! [Turning away again]
Don’t be shy! [All serious playing tag]
Eat this! Eat this! [I don’t want to] [He freaks when animals approach]
Don’t eat my hand! [The farm highlight]
He’s so big! [That would be me] [Iksan’s must-see (?) ringed snake]
[Filmed with safety precaution] [How does it feel?] What should I say? Cold… pillow? [What?] – Bamboo pillow?
– Ice pack! Like ice pack left out for 30 minutes. That gives me a stomachache. [Argggh] [Feeling all better] [Not my problem]
No! Wait! Wow, this is dope! Whoa! This feels really amazing. [Getting used to him] [Maybe not] [Whoaaaa!] This is really fire! [Let’s share the experience] [Loving it]
He’s wrapping around my neck! [Feeling comfortable] I look like Paris fashion week! A model walking. [Behold my fashion] Then the model takes a turn. [That’s enough flexing] [Today’s last tour stop] We’re at a roller-skating place. Just roller skating isn’t fun. – Why is that?
– Because it’s not fun. [JEONG WOO says so] To make it more fun, JUNG HWAN’s team and my team will compete in a relay race. Too much competition! There is a prize breakoff.. at stake. A breakoff? [Just let that slide] Let’s practice first and race. Okay! I got this! [This beginner suggested the race] JAE HYUK, that’s great! [Tottering] [Beginner roller-skater]
Alright! – JEONG WOO, I got this!
– What? [Beginner 3 & 4]
Have you done this before? HYUN SUK’s going to cry! [A pro at teasing]
Like this! [The biggest scaredy-cat] No, I can handle it. Let me try falling down. [Plop] That hurts pretty bad! [Testing the safety gear] [Does it have to be this way?] [Human airbag] [YOSHI] [Falls while turning a corner] [Falls while dancing] Hahahaha! I just want to rest a little. What? Argh! [Falls while teasing] [Down for push-ups] This is really hard. [JUNG HWAN has the hottest gear!] [A boost of confidence] [Fearless thanks to the turtle] [Turtle plop +1] [Turtle plop +2] [Turtle JUNG HWAN] [Turtle plop +3] [That’s some pain for his butt] [JUNG HWAN finds new gear] [But he’s not good with it] [Mr. Perseverance doesn’t get tired] [Exhausted after 30 laps] [For beginner roller-skaters] [DOYOUNG gives a train ride] [Take me along]
– This is tough! – JUNG HWAN, grab on! – Hold on tight!
– Everybody, grab the train! [Boys having fun] [DOYOUNG the teacher]
– When you… – Argh! Don’t do that! [Free 1:1 lessons]
Stoop forward and push! I’m pretty good at it now! [The members gradually get better] [Even showing off some tricks] [Broken] [Let’s have the race now!] 3, 2, 1! [Start!] [But…] [The race was really boring…] [Enjoy the screen-shots (a.k.a edited out)] [JEONG WOO’s team wins] [Time to finally roll out the prize] [Slightly disappointed] [What makes them start laughing?] Yeah! Treasure Map Iksan tour towels! [Snow-white towels]
Iksan! [I’m envious]
JUNG HWAN should get one! [The winners were truly happy]
– Thank you! – I’m jealous! We’re here thanks to
JEONG WOO and JUNG HWAN. – Yeah!
– Give it up for them! – Today’s MVP!
– JUNG HWAN and JEONG WOO! Alright you guys, today… [Hehe / Excited] We had a blast together in Iksan. Please look forward to our next video. I’d appreciate if you subscribe and like! Please subscribe and like! Bye from TREASURE! [Extra footage] [Iksan tour concert] [You’re watching JEONG WOO waste talent] [ASAHI really excited] [LOL] [We had a good time] – Applause!
– Give it up for us! [Subscribe & watch the next video]