Yeah, that should do it.
Good idea. I’ll have the Royal Canadian Mounted
beef barley soup. – Ooh, yeah.
– And then that bucket of salad. – I’ll split that with you.
– You will? That would help. And then the medley of perch. That’s my favorite. OK. Miss, what’s the Old ’96er? That’s our world-famous
Paul Bunyan’s blue ox steak. It is a 96-ounce prime-aged beef steak and if any member of your party
orders the Old ’96er and finishes, everybody eats for free. – Not bad, huh?
– Wanna go for it, girls? – How about you, Chet?
– People like it. – I’ll try it. What the heck?
– Has anybody ever eaten one? Oh… no. Not in my lifetime, no. Bon appÄ‚Ĺ tit. Oh, good God. Let’s check it out. How is he? That’s good. Processing very nicely.
All right, continue. – All right.
– I did it! – That just about does it.
– He’s not done yet. He may take a while
with that last bite but it’ll go. – That ain’t the last bite.
– Sure it is. There’s nothing left but gristle and fat. – Oh, God, no.
– No problem. If I can get a dessert down him, can we get some
Paul Bunyan hats for the kids?