Today we completely immerse ourselves in
ranch dressing. Let’s talk about that. ♪ (intro theme music) ♪ – Good Mythical Morning!
-Mythical Beast, a question is like a hot dog casing, and
we have just the answer meat to fill it. – We asked you to ask us questions about
fear and our first question comes from Carl The Card who asks,
“What’s something I should be afraid of?” – Well Carl, if you are looking for new
things to be afraid of, my friend, you are living large and we
have the answer to your question. – Carl, you should be afraid of molasses
because in 1919 in Boston, Massachusetts a big ol’ molasses tank burst and
murdered, that molasses murdered, 21 people. And you can imagine how slow
and sweet of a death that was. – You should be afraid of scarves, because
in 1927, Isadora Duncan was driving around in her convertible, wearing her
fashionable scarf, and guess what? Half of it ~fwitt~ flew down,
got caught up in the wheel, ~whoop~ snapped her neck.
– Oh ho. – Uh, she died. – (Rhett) Mm. (inhales) Carl you should be afraid of tampons. Follow me here.
(wheezy laugh) (Link) I don’t know if I want to. (Rhett) – In 1996, a 26 year old Scottish
man shoved two tampons up his nose, – Of course he did!
– … to stop him from snoring, and he did stop snoring,
he also died. – You should also be afraid of cows,
because three years ago in Brazil, Joao de Souza was sleeping soundly
in his bed, mmm, when all of a sudden a 3000 lb cow fell through his roof
and crushed him. Uh why was there a cow on his roof?
I am afraid to ask. – There ya go Carl, our next question
comes from Luke McFarlane who asks, “How does one simply get over spiders?” Well Luke, one does not simply get over
spiders. I am deathly afraid of spiders. I hate them. I’ve always hated them and I continue to hate them into the future. – But, no,
– … is my prediction – … no, no. This ends today. Rhett, it’s time to face, your fears. – I … (sigh) (Link laughing semi-maniacally)
– (Rhett) I.. I’m not touching it, I am not.. I am not touching that thing.
– Oh you don’t have to touch it. You just have to talk to it. (shrink ray firing noise) – Ahhh… What is this about man?! – Just go over there and talk to him. – (Spider-Link) Hey man.
– Hey. – Whatsup daddy-o?
– I’m just a guy who’s afraid of spiders that got shrunk down to meet you. – Oh theres nothing to be afraid of here.
Just me, your spider. – You’re definitely not what I was
expecting. – Wha – we’re not that different,
you and I. I bet you we have a lot of common
interests. You like to yoyo? – Uhh.. I mean I don’t do it on a regular
basis, but I had a yoyo as a kid and I .. – Right, I got a yoyo too. I like
to yoyo. Check it. (sploop-slurp) Just like that.
I’m, I yoyo just like you do. – That’s not how I yoyo.
– Well no, watch closely. (sploop) .. look at that (slurp) woop!
– Okay.. – Wanna see, come here, come closer.
Touch it. – Ah, no.
-Touch it! – No no I don’t wanna..
– Touch it! – I don’t wanna.. touch it.
– Touch it! – I don’t wanna touch it!
– Touch it! – I can see it!
– Okay, (slurp) – I see it! I see it.
– That’s fine, you don’t have to touch it. Listen man, we’re cool. We’re no
different. Let’s hug it out. Let’s be friends. Let’s be friends.
Bring it in.. (yelps then laughs) Gotchu! I gotchu man!
– That’s not cool, you .. eh that’s definitely not cool. If we’re
gonna hug it out, let’s hug it out. – Let’s hug it out, yeah bring it
bring it in. Would you mind if I yoyo’ed while we’re
hugging? – I don’t want you to yoyo while
we’re hugging, no. – Uh .. (sploop) too late.
– Oh gosh.. – (slurp then laughs) Oh yeah
– Okay, alright alright – Okay, good thats good, Okay. – Okay we’re good! You can bring me up! (shrink ray firing noise)
– It worked huh? How you feel about spiders? What you say, would you gonna squish it now? – Yes. – Okay, well next question.
Uh jailbrinner asks, “How do I get over my fear
of ranch dressing?” – Well jailbrinner, ya know it would be
amazing if you could just shrink yourself down and have a one on one interaction
with a bottle of ranch. But that’s obviously impossible. (Link scoffs)
– Yeah, that would be ridiculous. – So it’s a little more complex than that.
– Uh, but actually ranch fear is more common than you might think, and there is
a therapy that has been developed that is sweeping the nation, it’s called,
“Ranch Immersion Therapy,” and it would be our pleasure to demonstrate
it for you now. – (Rhett) Okay the first step of
‘Ranch Immersion Therapy’ is to immerse yourself into ranch. – And it just so happens that we have
a tub full of ranch right here. – Mm it smells very ranchy
– Mmhm. – Oh gah oh phew, that, you really
went for it there. – Total ..
– What .. – Total ranch.
– I don’t need to taste it. I’m about to immerse myself in it. – Yeah, thats why I don’t care about my hand getting ranched
– Okay. – Alright here we go. – (Rhett yelps) Oh! – (Link yelps) It’s cold!
Bring that other foot in. (both wooing from the cold) – (Link) It’s not an ice bath, but it’s
kinda cool. – (Rhett making noise) Ah, ah.
– Alright, so I’m going on the inside – oh ho h’okay.
– … and you’re going on the outside. – My knees are around
your knees right now. (both barking like seals) – (Link) It’s cold. – Hold on, maybe we should
interlock knees. -Okay yep, yep.
– Like this? Oh no, I don’t know. That doesn’t
feel right. – (Link) Just sink -(Rhett hollers)
– .. don’t sit on my foot. (both making disgruntled noises) – (Rhett) Euahhh! I can’t.. Eughh Ahhh euahhh (both sigh) – Woo, it’s so cold. Why’s it gotta be so cold?
– Hold on, what is that? – My toe. (giggles) (whole crew laughs) – Ah, I just wanted to make
absolutely sure. Okay, well as you can see, that was,
(Link yelps) – … Step 1 is complete.
– No it’s not. – We gotta go further?
– Oo we gotta get submersion man. – How are you gonna get your face under?
– (Link groans) Ohh it’s cold. (crew laughing) – (Rhett) Wha- Where’s your body gonna go? – You gotta slide yours out a little bit.
– Yeah yeah, lemme get up a little bit. – Why’s it gotta be so cold y’all?
I meant warm ranch. – Okay, I’m going up making
a little room for you. (crew laughing) I’m moving back. Now you go under, now
do you need.. what about your glasses? – Take my glasses off.
(Rhett exhales) – Yeah, please thank you. (Link groaning and exhaling)
(crew laughing) – Okay, there he goes. (crew laughing) Can you get, can you do it? – (Rhett) Can you, euahh, does that count? I think that counts man.
I think it counts. – I don’t wanna get it in my eyes.
– No, well it can’t .. – Get it off the edge of this eye. – Ah well theres ranch on my eye,
my fingers. – You gotta push harder than that. – I don’t uh..
– Push .. push – .. wanna push your eyeball out. – I can’t hear anything!
– What? Cause you .. – I got ranch in my ears! I cannot
hear anything! Okay, I don’t, it’s on this eye man.
– No it not. – (Link yelling) Push it hard!
– It’s not! (Rhett shouting back) Theres no ranch!
– (Link yelling) There’s ranch in my eye! (both yelling) – There’s no ranch!
– There’s ranch in my eye! – Push the eye!
– I need a paper towel. – Don’t talk so loud.
– Right there, in .. push hard. – What do you mean by push?
– Yeah, okay. Oh yeah okay. (crew laughing) (Link roaring)
– Now ho – ho – hold… – Now you go down. – Uh yeah I’m about to. You’re gonna have to go somewhere.
I’m a big man. – Slide your butt this way. (Link cackles) – I think I gotta get my legs ..
-Whoa! Watch the toes! – I think I gotta get my legs out.
– Not … on the other side. (crew laughing and Rhett hollering)
– (Link) Okay, okay. Now it’s..
get the face. Put the head down – Ho- ho hold wait wait! No don’t
force me! – (Link laughs)
– Let me do this at my own pace! That’s, that’s the only rule of
‘Ranch Immersion’ is that you let me ‘immerse’ myself!
– Come on. Put your.. – Here I go.
– Get your head under. – Pull me, puh.. pull.
Yeah thats good. (Rhett hollers and groans) (Link laughs) – Don’t open your ..
– (Rhett screaming) I went too far! – Don’t open your eyes man!
– I went too far! (Link grunts) – Don’t open your eyes, dude!
– (Rhett screaming) I went too far! I went too far man! I can’t hear anything!
You were right! – I know! – You were so right!
– I cant hear anything. – Push my eyes! (crew laughs)
– (Link) Whoa, whoa! – Push my eyes!
– Here we go. Stay down, stay down.
I just … (both breathing heavily) – Okay, I need a paper towel. I’m so cold. (Rhett shivers) – Oh yeah. If you clean out your ears,
– Oh man. – … you can hear. Yeah. – It’s very blurry, – Yeah
– .. one eyes very blurry. – This is great. I’m not afraid of ranch.
(laughs) – I see like a ranch mist on everything. (Rhett and Link shiver) Oh but I feel great. – But we’re not done.
There’s a Stage 2 to this. And now that we’re in ranch, we might
as well make it a full sized salad. (laughs) – Now this is..
– Bring it on. – This is optional, ah for those of you
who really want to overcome. – Croutons. (plop sound) Oop. Salad. (grunts) Oh yeah. Look at that.
– That’s not a crouton. That’s a freaking piece of bread. But I guess on this scale it does
make sense. Oh carrots. – Oh yeah there we go. – Okay it’s about to overflow. – Look at that man. (crunch) – Hey make sure you’re
grabbing a carrot now. (crew laughs) – Huh, look at that! (crew laughs) – Nice touch. Well..
– Not a sponsor. – I wasn’t scared of ranch to begin with,
but if I was, (Link burp)
… I wouldn’t be now. – Success? (high five clap)
(background groan) – Thanks for liking, commenting,
and subscribing! – You know what time it is! – Hi, I’m Alli, and I’m Margo, and we’re
in the Atlantic, Florida and its time to spin the
Wheel of Mythicality! Yahh! – If you’re afraid of the sun beating
down on your face and potentially giving you skin cancer, never fear! We’ve got a mythical hat! – Or you could just use this. We sell
these at rhettandlink.com/store too! – We sell paper towels now?
– No we don’t. – We should, we should start though.
– That looks better than a paper towel. Click through to Good Mythical More
where we’re gonna play the Chubby Bunny Mochi Challenge.
– We’re selling somebody’s fake thumb! – Hey everybody, thanks for coming
around here. Answering our ad. Here it is right here.
– Look how real it looks. – It’s a thumb. It ain’t real though.
– But look what I can do with it. – Oh my goodness.
As you can see it’s fake. – Can you do that with a real thumb? – It levitates over a hand.
– And then look at this … – And it has not a thumb on it.
– Watch this (gasp). – Oh! No it didn’t!
– 45! 55! – Double thumb!
– 75! – Double thumb! Just went up!
– $1000! – (Rhett) I’m not hedging here but Link
if you don’t win this. I’m just saying if you don’t win this, I feel like you
should be ashamed of yourself. Look at the mouth size. [Captioned by John: GMM Captioning Team]