So this is the… – Progresso chicken– you read the other half because I can only see half of it.
– Okay, you start. – Chicken corn
– With bacon! It sounds really good! – Let’s hope!
– Cheers! – Let’s not, no. Look how sloppy it–
– We’re doin’ it. – Aww.
– We gotta do it.
– Okay, fine. You got some in your beard. – I think it has to stay.
– Okay. Ben, on a scale from Instagram to Pinterest, how would you rate this soup? From Instagram to Pinterest? I’m gonna say an an unlimited Flickr account. Soupertasters is gonna be a YC-funded company come next fall. – Yeah, we’re gonna pivot into soup.
– Move over, Reddit. “Oh yeah, Soylent, it’s food that you squeeze into your face!” Oh yeah? You can do that with soup, and people like it more. We should start a meal replacement fluid review vlog. No, we should not. I would– no! Exile it to the Phantom Zone! How do you feel about chowders in general? – I don’t trust Manhattan clam chowder.
– Because it’s got clams in it. That’s gross. – Well, I like New England clam chowder.
– What’s the difference? We might have to do a chowder comparison episode. – A chowd-off.
– A ch– okay. – I’m just I’m spitballing.
– No, it’s good. I think that’s going in. – A chowd-off.
– Chowder, but off. The Manhattan chowder is not creamy. It’s got a tomato base. I didn’t know there were any chowders that weren’t creamy. And you know, it was a fucking Manhattan that did it. We traded– what was it? – $24 worth of beads.
– We traded $24 worth of beads to the Indians to get tomato-based soup. I thought it was $24 worth of *bees*. Well, that’s just a smart investment. I mean, they make honey, a renewable resource. Pollinate shit. From something arbitrary to something else arbitrary, Jim, how do you rate this soup? I would give it potato with bacon flavor. – I can’t really see the bacon part.
– It’s *flavored* with bacon. You’re not the boss of me, little label guy. You’re not my supervisor. – Soupervisors!
– Oh! Oho! We’re gonna have to do some research I think, and find the non creamy chowders. Or what defines a chowder? And there’s a chowder a sauce, like the rest of the soups? If you can dip a tortilla chip in it then it’s a sauce. – As was proven by us.
– Mercury? A sauce. – But not the planet.
– You can dip a tortilla chip in the ground. – Does it count as dipping if it shatters?
– We can invent a reinforced tortilla chip. Chowders are really fishy, except for corn chowder. I don’t know how corn chowder fits in with the fishes. You catch it, out of the ocean. Corn came from the ocean? Tell me more corn facts. No more soup. That’s the last soup. – Ever?
– Ever. – How are we gonna do the startup?
– We have to switch to curry. “Currylent.” Join us next week when Currytasters will be coming back.