– Hi, this is RT Rapid Fire. I’m Neal and this is Burnie Burns.
– What’s up? Q: If Rooster Teeth never happened where would you be?
A: Working as a manager in a call center. Q: No.1 tip for success?
A: Don’t pay your friends so much money. Q: What’s the ultimate grand gesture?
A: Sacrifice yourself without any idea how it would benefit you. – Like, to death?
– Yeah. It’s not like..you skip launch. (laughs) Q: Professional help or “do it yourself”?
A: Always get professional help. Q: Hang gliding or bungee jumping?
A: Whichever one is less dangerous! Q: Fight or flight?
A: I’m a fight. – You’d fight?
– No it’s a real thing! I’m not a good fighter I’m probably like, part of the horde that sacrifices itself while the real people get away. Q: Do you feel like your robo-house house is outpacing you?
A: I think it’ll definitely outlive me. Q: What recent purchase gives you buyer’s remorse?
A: I just bought an automatic fish feeder. Turns out, not so automatic… – The fish died?
– Some of the fish died. Q: Have you ever broken a bone?
A: I broke my ankle. Q: Have you ever broken a heart?
A: Season 4 of Red vs. Blue is pretty disappointing. Q: What’s your comfort food?
A: Puff cheetos and whole milk. Q: Favourite music at a party?
A: C+C music factory. Q: Favorite comedian?
A: Well it was Louis CK but now it’s someone who’s not as gross. Fuck! Q: Favourite cocktail?
A: I’m simple man. Q: Best meal you’ve ever eaten?
A: Thundercloud sub, after i’ve been cutting bamboo all day. Q: Do you think you were a good CEO?
A: When there’s only like 30 people in the company…i’m great. Q: If the cat meme is “If it fits, I sits”, what’s the Burnie Burns meme?
A: “If it’s in front of me I’ll eat it.” Q: Have you ever call your bedside table or burnside table?
A: Never. Q: Finish this song in your own way: “Uuuh baby I love your…”
A: Sandwich. Q: Do you want to see my house?
A: Sure. Nice! That’s our show. Thanks for watching everybody!