– [Lindsey] Hey guys, this was advertising from Build-A-Bear workshop,
but stay tuned cause – [Both] Puppies! (upbeat music) – Welcome everybody to The
Workshop, with Lindsey, – And Erynn. Today we’re gonna find out if we’re ready to raise a puppy. Have you ever had a puppy, Lindsey? – Well, actually I haven’t, but I do have four cats and then I have
two medium-size cats. – Awesome!
– How about you? – [Erynn] I have a cat and a dog. My dog isn’t a puppy but
he sure does act like one. Are we ready to take on the challenge? We have a surprise waiting
for us, if we make it through. – Let’s do it. (laughter)
(mumbles) – So having a puppy means
your clothes are going to get a lot of puppy fur on them like this. We’re gonna do a puppy
fur cleaning challenge. – So we only have one
minute to clean these two shirts covered in puppy fur, with those three tools back there. – Let’s see who can get
the most puppy fur off. – I bet I’ll sneeze. Ready? – [Erynn] Set.
– [Both] Go! (upbeat music) – [Lindsey] It’s doing nothing. – That’s kinda working. – [Lindsey] Oh no! It’s
not doing it! Wait! – I want to take this off. (giggles) – [Lindsey] I’m trying the vacuum again. Stay. It’ll go at a faster speed. It’s like, stuck! (excited yells) – [Lindsey] Let’s go, let’s
go, let’s go! Yes, yes! (laughter) – I think I did okay. – I think the lint roller worked the best. – Yeah, well, I guess mine? – Yeah yours is a little bit cleaner. – That red thing back
there was not our friend. It was just like, nope! Wait. – [Both] We forgot the back! (laughter) – Ha, ha! – Now time for challenge number two. – I’m a little worried about this one. – Yeah, this bedazzled
blender cannot be good news and this should not be tried at home. – We each had pick something
of ours that we love. – To get blended because
if you have a puppy good chance they might
chew up something you love. – Here we go! And please do
not try this challenge at home. In fact, we have some safety
items for this crazy challenge. – So what’s up with those
crazy pineapple socks? – These are my lucky
socks, they got me through so many things like
championships and hard tests but now I get to get some cool socks. – This is my baby blanket and I had it for a lot of the years my first few life except for though I can
get a new blanket, so. – Yeah. For adult supervision,
let’s get our director Katie. – [Katie] This guy off. Let’s toss those goodies in
– [Erynn] Bye socks! – All right, ready?
– [Erynn] Yep. – Oh! (Lindsey laughs) (gasps) – [Lindsey] Oh, no!
– [Erynn] My lucky socks! How could a puppy do this? – Now it’s my turn. You were a good blanket, you kept me warm. – [Katie] All right, are you ready? – Yep, let’s do this. There’s quite a few holes in it. – All right, we’ve done
the hair challenge, the chew challenge and now it’s time for the final challenge.
– Let’s do it. – Puppies might be cute, but
if you’re gonna take care of a pet, you have clean up after them. – Yuck! So we’ll have to
pick up some fake puppy poo and try our best to not
get totally grossed out. – ‘Cause it’s gonna be covered in, – [Both] Puppy poo spray! Ew! – Are you and your nose ready? – I think so! (disgusted noises) – Let’s just pick this
up and get it done with. We have like little scooper thingys, so. Also this poop has,
– [Both] Eyes. – [Lindsey] It’s kind of cute. – [Erynn] It smells awful though. – [Lindsey] No. Oh, this is hard! – All right. Oh! One lost an eye. (disgusted noises) – Oh, wow, look.
– That one’s kind of cute. I wonder what it had
to eat. Frozen yogurt? – Yeah, a rainbow something.
What do you want to name it? – Sparkles. Sparkles
still smells really bad. – Sparkles was not feeling it. Wow, we picked all it up.
– We did it! Dogs do make some smelly messes. – But cleaning it with
you made it all better. – Team work makes the dream work. – We made it through the challenge and now we get to meet our reward. – Here we go! (excited squeals) – [Both] Puppies! (excited squeals) – [Lindsey] You are so cute! (coos and squeals) – [Erynn] Hello! – [Lindsey] You are adorable
– [Erynn] Hello! Hi! Are you hungry? You really like chicken. – Oh, he licked my ear! – Hi! – You are so cute! (upbeat music) – [Erynn] Having a puppy is a
big responsibility. Isn’t it? – It take a lot of care and
promise to take care it, but Erynn and I are gonna stick to the pretend version for a while longer. – What do you think we
should name our puppies? – I don’t know, I think I’m
gonna name this one Bob. – I think I’m gonna name this one Jenkins. – Don’t forget to like and subscribe so you don’t miss out on a minute of The Workshop with Lindsey, (laughter) – And Erynn. And as a reminder, this was advertising from
Build-a-Bear Workshop. – [Both] Bye!