It’s time for an excellent guessing game
with our friends from Butterbean. Let’s guess who’s inside
these surprise eggs! Let’s see who’s inside
this surprise egg! It’s Butterbean, of course! Let’s see what fairy sweet treats
she’s making today! You guys, we can’t just give up! There’s got to be something we can do. Wait a minute. Sparkle Bean, Swirly Bean,
Dancing Bean… Ah, here we go! With a flick of my whisk
and a flutter of wing, this Flutter Bean will do its thing! – Wow!
– So beautiful! [groaning] Oh, wow, look at that! Woah! – So pretty!
– Are these going to Butterbean’s? Het, let’s go! Butterbean’s Café is open for business! – Hooray!
– Hello, everyone, welcome! Please take a seat, outside or in. Or feel free to order something
at the counter. I wonder who’s inside this one. It’s Mrs. Marmalady! Let’s see what she’s up to! Well… what’s going on
at Butterbean’s today? What are they making? – Flutter cakes.
– Mmm. Flutter– what? I wonder what Flutter cakes are. Oh, what is that smell? Why do you both smell so bad? Butterbean’s dumpster. Her dumpster? Oh, that’s revolting! I wonder where the garbage truck is. Hmm… That gives me a wonderfully rotten idea! If the garbage truck doesn’t pick up
Butterbean’s trash… Then her café will smell so terrible
that nobody will wanna go there! And then we’ll make our own pancakes and then all of Butterbean’s customers
will come here! I wonder who’s inside this surprise egg. It’s Cricket! [giggling] Look at the flowers, Butterbean! They’re so pretty! They’re beautiful! It looks like spring is finally here! Can we pick some for the café? That’s a great idea! Cool! [giggling] Hey! What happened to this one? Oh, it’s just a bud! Pretty soon it will bloom into a flower
and be just as pretty as these! It’s a baby flower? Ohh, you’ll bloom soon, little bud! [kissing] Come on, let’s get to the café
and put these flowers in some water! Now let’s see who’s inside here. Now you’re cooking, it’s Poppy! Hey, Dazzle. Did you order– Did you or– [sneezing] Bless you. [sneezing] Bless you, bless you, bless you! My goodness! Thanks. Wow, Poppy,
where’d all that sneezing come from? I don’t know. Maybe I’m allergic to something. Allergic? What does allergic mean? When you’re allergic to something,
it can make you sneeze a lot. But what could you be allergic too? I don’t know,
I wasn’t sneezing in the kitchen but the second I came out here… [meowing] [sneezing] – Bless you!
– Bless you, Poppy! Excuse me… [sneezing] [meowing] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? That I’m– that I’m– that I’m– [sneezing] – Allergic to Cookie!
– Allergic to Cookie! Oh, no! Cricket, can you keep Cookie
away from Poppy so she can stop sneezing? Sure! Come on, Cookie! Follow the treat! That’s right. You better take these with you! [sneezing] Let’s see who’s inside this one. It’s Dazzle! ♪ Gonna add a little apple
And some fairy sweet cherries ♪ Good morning, Dazzle. ♪ Banana and a few blueberries ♪ Good morning, Dazzle. ♪ Woah, woah, woah, to the smoothie ♪ – Good morning, Dazzle!
– Good morning, Dazzle! Oh, good morning! I didn’t hear you come in. Here you go. Thanks, Dazzle! See you later! – See you later!
– Bye! What song were you singing, Dazzle? Song? Oh, I just made that up. You have a really great singing voice. Oh, thanks, I love to sing! Carrots, fresh from the farm! ♪ Good morning, Jasper
Carrots go over there ♪ Wow, Dazzle,
I didn’t know you could sing so well! Thanks, Jasper! Whoever it is
must be a really fast flyer! Who could it be? It’s Jasper! Yay! Hi, everybody! Just give us a quick sec, and we’ll have
your smoothies ready in a jiffy! The coolest, sweetest smoothies
you’ve ever– Lemons? Lemons? Aren’t lemons really sour? Really sour! We can’t make smoothies with just lemons! – Smoothies, smoothies, smoothies!
– Smoothies, smoothies, smoothies! Uno momento, please! OK, Jasper, think fast! Remember Butterbean’s Lemon Meringue Pie? The lemons were sour
but the meringue was sweet! When she put sweet and sour together,
it was delicious! Cricks, we need something sweet
to mix with the sour lemons! Let’s see what we have in the truck! Sweet! – Salt?
– Not sweet! – Mustard? Lettuce?
– Nope. – Frozen yoghurt?
– Yeah! Butterbean’s sweet vanilla bean
frozen yoghurt! This might do it! Let’s get smoothie making! [laughing] Sounds like there’s two friends
in this egg! Of course, it’s Spork and Spatch! Rain, nothing ruins a picnic like rain! Boys, I need you
to make it rain over there! – OK!
– OK! [groaning] Rain! Rain? [groaning] OK, I think everything’s ready up here. Let’s go wait for the scouts! [laughing] Huh? Hmm. Oh, no. Rain? You can ask your parents to subscribe
to the Nick Jr. YouTube channel for new videos every day and find more
of your favorite shows on TV on Nickelodeon and the Nick Jr. channel!