– I can’t help but lead with this. I remember when I ran
into you and your mother and a lot of your family in the hallway. Literally, she produces the
most attractive children, like, I’m like, if I’m ever
looking for a surrogate, (audience laughs) like, not surrogate, I guess
just eggs or something– – My good gosh.
– A lot of females, too. Lotta girls.
– I know. – Lots of females.
– Yeah. – But there’s literally not
one unattractive member. It’s really mean to do to all of us. (all laugh)
Anyway. But tell us. I love y’all, you know this. But tell us about your special
– We love you. – ‘Cause I love Christmas, so
tell me about your special. – Man, it’s so much fun. We jam-pack like a two-hour
special into one hour, so many performances,
lotta dancing obviously, singing, amazing guest performances from Ciara, Ne-Yo–
– [Kelly] Wow. – [Derek] Alexander, oh, wow, Julianne.
– [Julianne] Oh, yes. – [Kelly] Oh my God, is that you? – [Derek] Yes. – That is me, yes. We, you know, we just
try to test the limits. – You’re all cr–
(audience laughs) – Well, what’s funny is– – What happens if you fail there? – You die.
– Death. – Amputation, the whole thing, I mean. – Yeah, death.
– I mean, yeah. No, but honestly, we were
thinking about the numbers, and we want to make sure
each one feels super special and has its own moment
and this song I’m singing, I was like, “I don’t know, “I don’t feel like it’s cool enough,” and Derek’s like, “Why don’t you–” – [Derek and Julianne] “Rollerskate?” (Kelly claps) – And then I said, “Yo, and also “you should also do this
trick, this move right here,” thinking like, she’s never
gonna do it in a million years. Next day, come in, she’s
like, “Hey, Derek.” – What’s up? – Oh my God, never, I would never (Julianne laughs) – She burst like, blood
vessels in her head. – Capillaries, I thought I
had a rash on my forehead, and also, like, my brain
was like scrambled eggs for a minute, but I was
like, “Oh, what’s that? “Oh my gosh, I just burst
all the capillaries.” – Now everyone will tune
in just to see that. – Well, even the producers,
you know, they were like, “So how,” you know, NBC, “How– – “Good is she at rollerskating? “From one to 10?” We’re like
– ‘Cause they start getting worried about insurance. – [All] Yeah. – We lied, we said, – [Derek and Julianne] “Eight.” (Kelly laughs) – Negative three. – Never put roller skates on in my life. – What? – Yeah (laughs).
– You are crazy. – [Derek] But worth it, right? – Oh my gosh, that’s so awesome. – Insanity.