We have 10 minutes! – Yeah, we have the time to do
that, we just gotta go quick. – Can I keep it? You broke it! – We can tape it down. Watch, just throw some
glue down there. – This is not gonna go
well and I already know. What’s up, I’m Isaiah
Russell-Bailey. – I’m Cameron J. Wright. – I’m Bryana Salaz. – And I’m Symera Jackson. – And today, we’re gonna
be playing Maker Masters. – Where two teams race
the clock to create a DIY project
using surprise supplies. – And today, we’re gonna be
creating a desk organizer, using whatever surprise
supplies are in this box, but we can also use the
crafts that are up there on this craft wall. So, let’s do it. – All right, let’s open up
the box and see what’s inside. – Okay!
– Yes! – Okay, we’ve got egg cartons. – Paper towel rolls.
– We got some nail polish. – Okay, we’re gonna go in. – Here’s what I’m thinking. So, I don’t know,
what are you ideas? I’m not really thinking anything. – I’m thinking if we do like,
– Should it be like little? – Like a little like flower. – Oh yes! – I don’t know how to
do that, but we can try. – One, two, three… – I wish I had like a desk
type of thing. – At the top it’ll look like a
flower, but then it’s like… – That’s so cute.
– Right? – We should tape the paper
towel rolls to the back to make it look kinda like
an organ piano. – Piano? – Hey, it looks dope. – Okay, maybe. – ‘Cause I think the overall
thing is we just want it to look like the top is
almost like a flower. – A flower. – What are we gonna do with
the nail polish though? We could use the caps. – We can use the caps. Maybe we could put the nail
polish on top of these, no. – Oh, wait wait. – When do we start? – When do we start? – I’m ready to go in. – I think we’re supposed
to start. – Oh, all right, we’re behind! – We’re starting? – Wait, where’s the other
marker? I need the cap! – Okay, let’s go! – Egg carton, okay. – Okay, okay, okay, okay. – Okay, you go there,
I’m gonna get washi tape. – I don’t even know where
to start. – Just like,
do what’s just pretty. – Wait, Symera,
I need your brain. – I know you need my brain. Okay, okay, okay, I feel like
they’re already beating us. – Okay, okay, okay.
– It’s fine. – So now we have
a bunch of these things. – Yeah, but is it neat? – Wait, maybe we use a mini? – Yeah.
– Mini egg cart. – And put it like maybe
here maybe instead? – Oh, oh, I see what you’re doing! Yeah yeah yeah yeah. – We need to like strip it there. – Do we like cut it in half?
– It’s gonna fall. – How are we supposed to, okay, wait. – Tie to together and then
like hot glue it down. – I wanna make sure they’re even. – Yeah, but we don’t have time for that. – I know. – This is not gonna go
well and I already know. – We should have this like
as a nail polish organizer. – Yeah, but then that’s
not creative enough. We gotta be creative. Here, first, before we
do anything with those, we need to wrap it in
tissue paper. What color do you wanna use? – Is there any black, no? – No, let’s just use this, ’cause this is a color that pops,
– Yeah, yeah. – Supposed to be a little stationary. – Yeah, yeah.
– Like hold tight together. Wait, can I do that? I’m bad a tying. Oh, man! – We can’t be bad at the
same things. – I know! – We’re supposed to
compliment each other. – That’s not working! Make it a bow, make it pretty. -I’m sweating. – We should like cut it. Wait, no no no, make it longer! Oh my god, wait. I’m gonna like do it. – No, I can make it a bow! – We should make this like fire. Draw fire.
– That’s good. Yes, yes, yes!
– Do it, do it! Get some red, get some red, get some red.
– Get some red okay. – How you guys going
over there? – There you go. – No answer. – Double it. – Oh, oh, oh, like a knot! – Yeah, and I’ll cut this. But like now it’s crooked,
now it’s lopsided! – I need you to hold
it in place! That’s your job!
– That’s my job! – The nail polishes have
numbers on them, so we can organize them from
smallest number to biggest. – You really think we
have the time to do that? We have 10 minutes! – Yeah, we have the time to do that, we just gotta go quick. – Oh my god, there’s hole punchers! Hole punchers! – Yes.
– Like to punch it, like we could do something
with that. – Yes, we can. – Put some red nail polish
with our names on it. – No, look it, I’m putting the
word fire. – In yarn string?
– Yep. – Okay, I could see that. – Oh my god, make it like
a little like hold-y thing and you could like carry it
with you. – With the hole puncher!
– Wow, wow! I’m smart!
– Wow, okay, great! Okay, let’s do that. – But how do I do that,
like here? – Put it on this one.
– Okay. Cool. – Desk basket organ- Wow, you did that one really
close to the edge! – Should I do it again?
– No, it’s okay. No, you did good, honey. You did good. Ooh, pretty!
– Ooh, pretty? – Pretty. – I feel like we’re gonna have to use the glue gun sooner
or later. – Then you use it because
I don’t trust- I don’t trust you either! – How you guys doing
over there? – Awesome.
– Not good. – What are you talking about? We’re doing… Bro, you can’t tell them
that we’re doing bad. – You know what? At least you’re honest. – [Cameraman] Okay,
guys, five minutes left. – Five minutes! – Oh my gosh! – Super speed mode. Shouldn’t we like glue it down? – Yeah, we really should. I didn’t think that part through. – Okay, so you lift it up. Wait, is this warm yet? Is it on? Oh, it’s off, we gotta
wait for it to warm up! – Oh, we didn’t turn it on? – No.
– Rookie mistake, rookie mistake. – Just cut it a little bit. You missed. – Right? – Like make it even. You know what? Even doesn’t matter anymore. – Nope nope nope. – Unperfectionists.
– Imperfection! Imperfection!
– Imperfection is fine. – What’s happening back there? C’mon, partner, I need you! – Fire, okay, we’re pretty close. – Just like fire, okay. – (singing) Just like fire, okay. – Is that it? What else do we need to do? – We could like tape it? No, it looks terrible. – What are you trying to tape? – I’m just saying we should
like make it like stripey. Like stripey. – Oh, I was thinking that too, but listen.
– Let’s do pom poms. – The glue gun is working! – Yes, okay, we can do the
pom poms. – Ladies, we are back in action. – Use that, this is the e. Timber, we’re not gonna use
those anyway. – Ah, I burned myself but
it got stuck on my hand! We had fun doing this, can I keep it? You broke it! – We can tape it down! Watch, watch, just throw
some glue down there. – Okay. – We’re good. – Shove it! We have to prove that it works! Put some organizing stuff
in there. Go, three! – [Camerman] Two, hands off! – We made like a flower pencil
case carrier type of thing, so you can like bring it with you as you move classes and it’s… – Everywhere, any class,
anything you need to use a pen or scissors for, we got
you with our device. – Boom.
– Heck yeah. – That’s a dope idea. We though we’d make a nail
polish holder, since we didn’t know any
way to use nail polish. – And then I just wrote
fire, yeah, that’s it! We used zero percent of
our brain power. – Nothing, nothing there. – You guys ready to see
who won? – Yep!
– Let’s find out! – All right, all right,
drum roll please! – The winner is… – Team two!
– Team two! Oh, that’s us! – All right, all right. – I thought we were team one. – She was like, “Team
two, oh wait, that’s us!” – She was like, “Oh…wait this is us!” – Oh yes.
– Good work. – It’s so beautiful.
– Good work. I don’t know if I’ll be able
to handle doing this again, because I wasted all my
energy just writing fire. – Aww, it’s okay, we’ll
share this trophy together, because we worked so hard. – Teamwork! – What is this made out of? – It’s clay. – Thanks, guys, for watching, – Maker Masters!