(steam whooshing) – [Both] Whoa! – It almost glows in the dark! (dinosaur roaring) Gee, it’s close, hurry! (dinosaur stomping) – Yeah.
– This is the lab! – Six, two, three.
– Hey, it worked! – Close it!
– Hey, look! This is the Mad Lab, dude! – Three! – [LB] Whoa! – [Aaron] Oh man, look at that golden egg! – [Both] Whoa! – [Aaron] Velocitiger right there. – [LB] Here’s our Saberraptor! – Whoa!
– Look at that! Dragons. The lights that they have in
their noses and mouths, huh? – [LB] It looks so cool! – [Narrator] This is a paid
advertisement for WowWee. – [Aaron] Okay, here it is Park Ranger LB. This is the section of
fence that the Dino Master took down to let the
dinosaurs out the other day, where the T-Rex almost got me. So we gotta get it back up, okay? Come on, let’s go. What’s that? – [LB] Looks like something orange! – Ooo, is that smoke comin’ out of it? – Yeah! – We better go check that out. That doesn’t belong out here! Come on, let’s go look at it. What is it, oh man!
– Whoa! – Look at all the smoke
comin’ out of this thing. – Yeah! – What do you think it is? – Hmm, well it’s big.
– Yeah. – And it’s a vial, so
let’s call it a megavial! – Yeah, it could be a megavial. Hey look, it says Mad Lab Untamed! It’s Untamed, you know
what Untamed is, yeah? – Yeah!
– Hey, I bet we can open this because we know what Untamed is. Here, let’s get in here. (blowing air) Okay, ready, here we go! (smoke sizzling) – Whoa!
– Wow! – Look at that! Wow, look at all–
– Ohhh! – Look at the slime!
– Whoa! (both laughing) – That is so cool. It almost glows in the dark! Hey, let’s get rid of
all of this smoke, okay? (blowing air) – Whoa!
– Oh man! Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, what’s this? – [LB] What’s that? – Oh, look! It’s a Mad Lab Mini! We should see if there’s more! Dig in. – Oh, look at this! – It’s also a Mad Lab Mini! (grunting) Ew, hey, there’s like
a little disc inside. – Yeah. – [Aaron] It’s green, the slime! Oh wait, there’s something inside! There’s something in the slime. – [LB] It’s like a head! – [Aaron] Is it, it looks
like a dinosaur head! – [LB] Okay, I think that’s
a raptor right there. – [Aaron] Oh, cool man,
let me see what I got. (plastic ripping) Oh, red slime! Hey, what’s in my slime there, huh? All right, what’d we get here? – [LB] Ooh, it looks like
we got a Stygimoloch. – That’s what it looks like! There’s a collector’s sheet here. – [LB] You have Vandal! – Hey, and Vandal’s rare because
it came in red slime, okay? – [LB] I got Blaze! – Blaze is what, common
because it was in green slime! – Uh-huh! – Okay, let me see that lid. This says Mad Lab 6! There is a lab out here somewhere, I bet, ’cause it’s a Mad Lab. (leaves rustling)
– Okay, you see anything? I don’t see anything, man. (gasping)
There it is! This one’s got smoke coming out of it too! – Yeah! – Wanna open the lid?
– Yep! – Okay, here we go. (smoke sizzling out) – [Both] Oh, whoa! – [Aaron] Hey, it’s not slime, it’s sand! It’s red sand, man!
– Whoa! – Let’s dig around, see if we can find any more of those vials, okay? – Okay! (blowing air) – [Aaron] Oo, look, look. I can make it into a snowball, a sandball! – Oh, I found one!
– You found one! (grunting) – I got it!
– All right, there it goes! Oh, you found another one! (LB grunting) – I got them both!
– All right! There you go.
– Okay. – All right, let’s take
the lid off this bad boy and see what’s in there. (both gasping) – It’s green!
– Yeah. – Hey, is it more green
slime or is like this sand? – Looks like sand. – Oh wow, it looks like
a skeleton or something. – Yeah, like a wolf. – Yeah, okay some sort of wolf/skeleton. We’ll have to look that up. I wanna see what’s in mine here. (plastic riping) There we go. Hey, I’ve got red sand in mine there. Ooh, okay. Oh, I got a skeleton too! Mine’s more clear than yours though. Kinda looks like a saber tooth tiger. Let’s get the collector
sheet and see what it is. Hey, this stuff is called biosand, okay? – Okay. – And oh look, I’ve got Mayhem! All right, which one is yours? – [LB] I got Jagger! – [Aaron] You think yours is Jagger? – Yeah! Wait wait, check for the barcode. – Two!
– Two! – So the last one was six, so it’s starting to sound like
a real code now, isn’t it? – Yeah!
– Okay? All right, which way do
you think we should go? – That way! – You think there’s a lab that way? – Yep!
– Okay, let’s go find it, man! – Whoa, dude!
– What? – This one’s doing over time isn’t it? – Yeah! – Wow. (smoke sizzling) – Whoa, wow!
– Look at that, man! – [Aaron] Wow, look at this clay. – [LB] Wow, whoa! – Man, I wonder what’s in here. Let’s see if we find
another Mad Lab in here. Look what I found! (gasping) It’s another Mad Lab Mini! – [LB] Whoa! – I can’t believe we found
these three megavials out here. – Wow!
– There it is! (grunting)
(ripping plastic) – [Aaron] Oh man, what is that? – [LB] It’s like a suit or something. – [Aaron] Oh wait, no, no, no! It’s some sort of like a– – [LB] Monkey or ape! – [Both] Yeah! (plastic ripping) – [Aaron] All right, there we go. Ooh, I got green. – [LB] Oh! – Oh hey, it looks like a wolf. Oh yeah, it is some sort of a wolf, instead of a wolf skeleton,
it’s a wolf furry this time. Let’s get that green clay off. All right so this is called terraclay, this clay right here, okay?
– Okay. – I’ve got, I think it’s Midnight, because he’s got that,
kinda red color there. Okay what color, which one do you have? – [LB] I got K.O.! – K.O., yours is SE, I think
that’s Special Edition, cause it’s–
– Yeah! – The silver clay, awesome, dude! – Let me give you some K.O. K.O.! (both laughing) – Ooh, the lid! Where’s the lid? We gotta see. (both gasping) What was the first number, again? – Six. – Second number?
– Two. – And the third number?
– Trio! – Three, okay! So those are the three numbers. That’s gotta be the code, okay? – Six, two, three! – We’ve gotta go find the lab. I think the lab’s down
that path right there! Let’s go see if that’s the
code to get into the Mad Lab! Come on, dude! (both panting) Look right there! It’s another little Mad Lab Mini! (laughing) Hey! Look over there! – I see another one! – All right, you got it?
– Yeah! (dinosaur roaring) – T-Bone is near! Okay, I don’t wanna be a T-Rex dinner. We gotta find that lab, quick, okay! That’s it, right there!
– Lab! – I’m sure that’s the lab.
– Yeah! – Okay, let’s go, come
on, the T-Bone’s coming! We gotta get outta here! (dinosaur roaring) Oh, T-Bone’s close! Hurry man, find the lab! The door!
– Yeah! – This is the lab. Oh, it’s locked. (gasping) A keypad! Do you remember the code? – Yeah, it’s six, two, three. (beeping) – Hey it worked! It lit up!
– Yeah! – Now we’re gonna go, come on, come on! – Hurry, close it! – [Aaron] Phew, that was a close one. Where are we? – [LB] I don’t know. – [Aaron] Ooh look, flashlights. – [LB] Yeah! – [Aaron] This’ll come in handy
’cause it’s so dark in here! Ooh yeah, all right. Hey, let’s check this place out, huh? Okay, cool, awesome. – Whoa!
– What? Ooh, what is that? That’s kind of weird, isn’t it? Hey look, Untamed! – Yeah!
– This is the Mad Lab, dude! Cool, okay. – Hey, what’s that?
– I don’t know. You know, it sure would help if we had some lights in here, wouldn’t it? – Yeah.
– I’ll tell you what, I’ll go see if I can find a light switch, and see if we can get the lights on. We’ll check all this out, okay? – Okay.
– I’ll be right back. (feet scurrying)
– Wow! (electricity zapping) – [Aaron] Oh, wow! – [LB] This lab is so cool! It’s just like the lab I
saw in Untamed Adventures! Here it is, right now!
– Oh! – [Narrator] From the makers of Untamed comes a brand new smash,
Untamed Adventures. Follow Mac and Delijah as they uncover the mysteries of the Mad Lab. Discovering long forgotten secrets. – Whoa man, that’s pretty cool! Hey you know what? Maybe our fans watching at
home can ask their parents to go check it out on
YouTube, Untamed Adventures! – Yeah!
– Pretty awesome, okay. We gotta check out the rest of this Mad Lab that we’re in here from Untamed. Okay, cool. This is so cool. We got the DNA. Oh wait, we gotta see
what’s under these tarps. That one’s glowing orange. I think we should open
that first, don’t you? On the count of three. – [Both] One, two, three! Whoa! – [Aaron] Wow, man,
look at that golden egg! It’s an incubator!
– Yeah! – With a giant golden egg!
– Whoa! – I wonder what’s in this now. Wanna find out?
– Yeah. – Okay let’s see. One, two, three! – [Both] Whoa! – More Mad Lab Minis, a whole box! – Whoa, yeah! – We hit the mother load, man!
– Woohoo! – Got tons of them!
– Yeah! – But you know what? I really think we should
do the egg first, okay? I wanna see what’s in that egg, man. – Move that to the side over there. – Clear that off. See if it opens. Is it stuck? Come on, come on, give it, oh! You got it! Here we go.
– Whoa. – Careful, careful! There it is!
– Whoa! – You can feel the heat.
– Yeah, it’s hot. – Wanna take it out of there then, huh? – Yeah. (LB grunting) – Is it heavy?
– Man, you need a dump truck to lift that thing.
– Okay, I’ll come around in there and get it then, okay? – Come on, you can do
it Park Ranger Aaron! (grunting) – You did it!
– That was heavy. Okay, let’s open it up. Crack it, like a regular egg here. Here we go, here we go, here we go! – [Both] Whoa! – It’s like, jiggly! – A giant yolk, isn’t it? Man, look at this slime! – Whoa, yeah! – That’s pretty good man! I think that’s better than I can do it. – Wait, let’s do a competition, who can stretch it the highest? – Oooh, yeah. – I’m still going, aw, man. – Wait a minute. What’s that? What is it? – Gold, it’s gold! – Some gold? It’s some sort of golden head.
– Yeah. – There must be a body around here! I wonder if it’s another Mad Lab Mini. Is there a body in here somewhere? – Wait, right here! – What, you found a body? – Yeah.
– Okay, let’s put the head on and see what it is.
– Okay. – It looks like a dragon. It’s a golden dragon! – [LB] Yeah! – Awesome, man! Hey look, there’s a chart. Maybe we can figure out who it is. – [LB] It’s a collector’s guide. No, no, no, yes! – Goldrush!
– Goldrush! – [Both] Whoa! – That’s Goldrush, man! I think that’s the rarest of all! – That’s the legendary one! – Since we have like a whole chart now, we can see what everything is. Let’s see if we can open
all the Minis in that box. It’s like a whole stockpile here! – Oh yeah! – Before you open those.
– Yeah, can’t forget those! – We don’t wanna forget these that we found out on the trail, okay? (heroic orchestra music) Hey, lookie here. – Oooh, with the lab coat! – Lab coat and some lab goggles. I think they’re meant for you! – Yeah, sounds cool! – Let’s take ’em all
out, and get ’em all out, and get going, okay? (exciting rock music) – Whoa, we got them all unboxed for– – Oh yes! – Check out all these Mad Lab
Mini vials that we opened up! Every vial’s got DNA in it. That’s what’s in there, and
there’s three different types. So there’s the slime. – [LB] That means scaly
with dinos and dragons. – All right, and then
there’s sand, which means– – [LB] Boney, which is skeleton. – Oh, cool! All right, and then I know
there’s some clay also, right? – [LB] Clay means furries,
like bears and wolves! – Awesome, dude! All right, so you wanna check
some of these things out and see what it’s like when
we open up our vial of slime? – Slime!
– Take that out. – Ahhh!
– Oh, take that out of there. Okay, what’s it like, dude? – [LB] It’s like cold, sticky, slimy, ugh! – [Aaron] It looks pretty stretchy too. All right, let’s check
out the sand in that vial. – Yeah! – [Aaron] Okay go ahead and open it up. Okay, so what’s it like? It kinda looks like clay. – [LB] Yeah. – [Both] Oh, wow! – That’s pretty cool.
– Look at that! – Awesome.
– Yeah. It reminds me of the beach, it’s so sandy! – It doesn’t stick to anything? – No, it doesn’t. – Just like, to itself. See if you can shape it into
like, an egg or something, or a ball or something. – [LB] Make a dino egg. – [Both] There we go! – Okay, let’s try the clay now in here. – Yeah.
– Go ahead and open that one. What’s it like? – [LB] It’s like silver modeling clay. – Cool, and you can make it
into different shapes, huh? – Let me make a circle,
it’s Park Ranger Aaron, see? – What, is that my head or something? – (laughing) Yeah. – All right, cool man, let’s check out these
characters over here! Start with the back row, what’s that? – [LB] We got two skeletons over here, a dragon, an ape, a bear, two dinos. – Ooh yeah yeah, the next
row you got another skeleton, and a whole bunch of dinosaurs! – Bunch of dinos! And then you have
another skeleton, a wolf. – Oooh, another dinosaur there. – Yeah, T-Rex! – Wait, is that the saber tooth tiger? – Yeah that’s a saber tooth!
– Awesome! And then we got.
– Another dino, and then a wooly mammoth skeleton! – [Aaron] Awesome dude, and there’s another skeleton dino. – And then another bone, furry over here. – Dinosaur. – Yeah, raptor, and then you
have another saber tooth! – Awesome, and then at the front. – And of course the main guy.
– The main guy, the big golden dragon! Awesome, cool dude. Tell me, how do we know what
the different colors mean? – [LB] Okay so green means common. – [Aaron] Okay, that’s all of those? – [LB] Red means rare. – [Aaron] Rare, okay. – [LB] Orange means ultra rare. – [Aaron] Oh, okay. What is SE? – [LB] Special Edition. – [Aaron] And that comes in gray. – [LB] Silver. – [Aaron] Silver-gray, okay. And then, gold! – [LB] Then, legendary which is gold! – [Aaron] Okay, so let’s
mix and match then. I’ll tell you what. First we need to figure out who we have. Okay, this one is Ironjaw, right? – [LB] Ooh, yeah. – [Aaron] Okay so Ironjaw
and let’s combine him, who do you want to combine
him with from another group? – [LB] Let’s do this one. – [Aaron] Okay, and I
think that one is Midnight. So now we have a dinosaur-wolf. So what should we call
it, a Wolfasaurus Rex? – [LB] Yeah! (Aaron laughing) – [Aaron] And then a T-Rexawolf. – [LB] No, a TyrannasaurusWolf. – [Aaron] A TyrannasaurusWolf! – [Both] Yeah! – [Aaron] Those are awesome,
dude, good combo there! – [LB] Now let’s do this one and this one! – [Aaron] Okay we gotta
figure out who they are first! Stealth, okay? – [LB] And? – [Aaron] Silvertooth down there, okay? Here’s our Velocitiger, right there. – [LB] And here’s our Saberraptor! – [Aaron] Saberraptor? Here’s our collection of
hybrid creatures we made, huh? – [LB] So detailed and cool! – I know, they are really detailed! You know what we haven’t tried yet? – What? – The discs that are inside the vials! – Oh yeah!
– Okay, let’s open it up here. Oh look, there it is! Mad Lab 11 and it’s got
a code on the other side! – [LB] Oh yeah! – [Aaron] Okay, so you
know what a code needs? – [LB] Yeah! – Yeah, so you gotta hold onto the discs until you have an app to read it, okay? – Okay! – We’ll need an iPad for the app, so grab the iPad over there. – Okay, got it! – Let’s check this bad boy out. Here, open it up and let’s
see if there’s an app in here! – Okay. – Cool, there is an app!
– Yeah! – It’s called the Mad Lab Untamed AR. And lookie there. – Scan.
– QR! – Cool, let’s hit that. Oh yeah, there you go! Okay, aim it at the camera, focus. You got it! All right!
– Whoa! – Cool, our rewards: Common
Boilingtube, Common Atom, Common Calculations, okay! Now are you ready to see
if we can combine some? – Yeah!
– Okay cool, let’s go over and make something in the lab. There’s all of our–
– Ahh! It’s a giant machine! – That’s like a, big lab!
– Whoa, oh, Vandal’s head! – Oh wait, get a cool one in there. – Oh yeah.
– And then get a couple there. That’s cool, combine those!
– Yeah! – Wait, hold on. Okay, what’s it doing? (gasping) – Look at that!
– Wow! – Man, this app is so cool!
– Yeah! – You know what I saw on there? The app’s not going to be
available until Easter, okay? – Hey, then why do we have it? – Well because, we’re in the Mad Lab! – Yeah!
– It’s like the coolest lab ever!
– Yeah. – What’s that over there? (gasping)
– [Both] Whoa! – Dragons!
– Dragons? – It’s dragons!
– Yeah! – Oh, wow! We’ve got Shockwave, Wildfire. – Venom, and Freezer, like
I’m going to freeze you like– – (laughing) Okay, let’s
open these bad boys up, man! – Yeah!
– Cool! Check out the lights that they have in their noses and mouths, huh? – It looks so cool! – I guess that’s because, you know it is a fire-breathing dragon! (toy roaring) – That one was long! – Hey you know what? I think if a dragon rips one like that, he’s gonna explode!
– Yeah! – Fire-breathing dragons! – Yeah!
– So cool, man! – [Voiceover] Hey fans, ask
your parents to check out the Untamed Adventures Channel by clicking the picture
above to find out more. And if you like this video, don’t forget to give us a
thumbs up and subscribe! (intense orchestra music)